Wednesday 23 December 2009

It's not a competition you know!

Well Quick Sketch, having read your latest blog it felt it had all the drama of a BBC play. Rather than comment on it by way of a somewhat short and merciless attempt at humour I thought I might make it a more central comment by using this blog as the means, and anyway nothing much has happened this week to me so your news is better than mine.
And so you live Sherlock Holmes, despite the poison I your arch enemy Moriarty, had laced your coffee with. Once mixed with seasonal curry following on from dancing and the celebration of another Yuletide having passed, the poison was slow acting and designed like Polonium, to take days to effect the nervous system, or at least until another badly written BBC play was over. As a back up, I asked an unemployed man with an out of date tray of Cadbury's chocolates to flip the switch for the power in your particular block. This was the fiendish part of the operation, because it had to be done when you were lying down or else you would not feel the effects.So that meant putting a camera in your smoke alarm. You had to have all your back up power disabled, even though many months ago I, Moriarty, in the guise of Bas the friendly Christian non-murderer, had advised in your very own blog for a back up to the Bi-pap, I knew you were taking a risk by relying on a jobsworth from the Leccie Board to do his job and fix the power problem, and that the ambulance crew despatched to you ( that's what they call it nowadays when they are sent to your house )don't have the technical training to carry out running repairs on an electric blanket. A difficult man to kill, rather like J.Bond, that's what you are. But don't think that's the end, there will be other attempts on your life, so you had better be prepared and have an independent generator parked up outside your block chained to a lamppost ready for Polly to quickly fill it with diesel and fire it up.

That's that, micky taking over. Well done for beating this one. Breathing is something that is fundamentally and essentially important for you to do.People reading this who have always been able to do it without trouble won't realise how bad it feels when you can't do it. Could this new disabled block across the road from you incorporate storage for a bi-pap back up unit.
I had a very nice lady from the hospice come to see me today. Quite wore me out and I slept when she went. Big, in a tall slim way, Chris had come round and helped to get our rug clean and when I woke it was clean and he had gone too. Hospice talk is particularly intense and I wouldn't want to chat about it for a job. I got a bit bored after a little while, I'm not someone to tip toe around, but of course they don't know that if it's the first time they have met me.I see it more as booking into a good star hotel, where I get my own dispensing doctor who will stop me getting sore and help me to sleep. I want a decent view, but not worried about parking services or a pool. I won't need TV but will want music, softly in the background, and food is not really an issue either. If I can get it down, then I will have food, if not then not. I definitely don't want Quick Sketch's old BI-Pap breathing machine when he throws it out, and I want to reserve my room for June in twenty years time. If you are positive enough and plan to defeat every fiendish plot laid against you, then why shouldn't you suceed.Until next time, careful with the coins in the Xmas pudding!

1 comment:

  1. Curse you Moriarty, the attempt on my life will cost you dear. You might think you're meeting nice people from a hospice but check their ID, I run a very special 'clinic'. I've booked you in for April 2043. Be there.

    ReplyDelete